Celebrate the ease of Golden Gate cloning with the perfect vector!
Golden Gate Cloning is a one-step, ultrahigh-efficiency directional cloning method that is super easy and inexpensive making it the premier cloning solution. Golden Gate Cloning allows convenient insertion of DNA into a plasmid using Type IIS restriction enzymes and T4 DNA ligase in a single reaction tube containing the plasmid and insert. Type IIS restriction enzymes cut outside an asymmetric DNA recognition sequence allowing the restriction enzyme and ligase to function simultaneously to seamlessly assemble the fragment and vector into the proper clone with zero background colonies.
- Fast, high-efficiency, single step in a single tube cloning reaction.
- Background vector is eliminated during the reaction
- Less time spent preparing vector and insert.
- Most cost-effective cloning solution available (no expensive cloning kits).
- Reaction simultaneously eliminates background vector.
Get the right clone faster and with less effort, so you can focus on more important research!
Switch to the most efficient cloning method available with plasmids from Apheon!
Explore Our Golden Gate Cloning Vectors
- We offer a collection of Golden Gate cloning vectors to meet your molecular biology needs.
- Vectors are designed for Mammalian (pMExp) or Bacterial Expression (pBE).
- The flexibility allows you to choose a promoter, epitope, fluorescent fusion or affinity tag, and selectable marker.
- pMExp series supports immunological detection (FLAG, HA, MYC or V5) or visualization (eGFP, eYFP, DsRed, or mCherry).
- pBEA and pBEK series supports ectopic expression (T7 or tac) and purification (GST, MBP, 6HIS) in E. coli.
- Watch the video for more information or contact customer service.